Schedule a FREE Confidential Call
Why Contact a Website Lawyer? We Can Help Guide Your Online Venture.
How Can We Help You?
- TRADEMARK LAW: With expertise in trademark law, we can help you protect your trademarks. We'll run professional searches to make sure you don't waste time and money on trademarks that can not be protected. We'll file your trademarks. We'll negotiate with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) to gain your desired protection and respond to any negative office response letters. We'll confront anyone wrongfully taking advantage of your trademarks whether through cyber squatters or misuse of Google AdWords.
- COPYRIGHT LAW: With expertise in copyright law, we can help you protect your designs, software code, videos, pictures, websites and ebooks. We'll file your copyright registrations with the US Copyright Office. We'll also help protect your rights and confront anyone wrongfully taking advantage of your copyrights whether purposefully or not.
- DMCA: With expertise in copyright law, we can get your stolen material off of Social Media Sites. If someone stole or without permission posted your pictures, video, music or written content on the web. We can get it removed quickly and efficiently.
- TRADE SECRET: We can help advise you on securing those trade secrets that are not subject to other forms of IP protection using both contractual and organizational procedural policies.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENTS: We can arm you with strong non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements for your employees, offices, directors, investors and partners.
- affiliate marketing agreements,
- PPC and PPA agreements,
- advertising representation and broker agreements,
- advertising licensing agreements,
- advertising research agreements,
- mobile channel agreements,
- online distribution agreements,
- banner advertisement and html link agreements, and
- online and offline fulfillment agreements.
- product sampling,
- electronic coupons,
- smart rebates,
- loyalty programs,
- premium offers and
- tie-in sponsorships
- SWEEPSTAKES LAW: With expertise in sweepstakes law, we can help you setup successful online promotions, including (1) random draw sweepstakes, (2) automatic entry sweepstakes, (3) qualified entry sweepstakes, (4) instant win sweepstakes, (5) preselected sweepstakes, (6) promotional quiz sweepstakes, (7) second chance drawings, (8) tell-a-friend sweepstakes, (9) trivia games and (10) treasure hunt.
- FACEBOOK SWEEPSTAKES: Are you building a Facebook-centered business? Call us. We can help your online promotions (including Facebook sweepstakes and contests) comply with Facebook's internal rules. We can help you build a legal business strategy based on Facebook digital and virtual products. We can help your Facebook's payment systems reach national money transmission compliance.
- CONTEST LAW: With expertise in contest law, we can bring your online contests into legal compliance, including (1) essay contests, (2) photography contests, (3) art contests, (4) games contests, (5) programming contests, (6) video contests, (7) talent contests and (8) singing or music contests. Contact us when struggling to write legally compliant contest rules.
- Website Buy & Sell
- Software and Game Purchases
- Asset Purchases
- software licensing agreements,
- software development agreements,
- intellectual property rights and
- software and code purchase agreements.
- mobile apps,
- music and media,
- website businesses and
- other digital products.
Lior Leser, studied law at Stanford Law School, the heart of Silicon Valley. Working with startups, entrepreneurs and mid-size internet companies, he focuses the practice on securing his clients' online ventures.
Lior Leser, Website Lawyer, represents clients in online legal compliance issues such as email compliance, online marketing & advertising compliance, software development laws, mobile compliance laws, intellectual property laws, electronic transaction laws, online contest & sweepstakes laws, and online corporate laws. Lior Leser, Website Lawyer is licensed to practice law in Florida and California.
SERVING CLIENTS NATIONWIDE
1000 5th Street
Miami Beach, Florida 33139